Gold Plated Necklace Design For Women- The entire necklace is made up with small twisted wire work design with spiral spiring design dollar, giving a trendy and teen look. This handmade ethnic design, sparkles and imitates just like real gold. When used with bigger Harams during party and marriage functions, it attracts people with its magnificent art work.
The necklace is made up of high quality material with superior Gold Plated finish that will suit all skin type and will not harm your skin even in a long run. We endeavor to delight our customers with products that are good looking, high quality and affordable in prices. Photograph shown is not scaled to size. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Base metal is copper and plated with gold using micro plating technology. It is advisable to store jewelery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
Useful Tips to Take Care of Your Valuable One Gram Gold Plated & Imitation Jewelery:
Nowadays, Imitation and gold plated jewelery have become part of vogue because it allows you to enjoy luxury of real gold in an affordable price. However, the plating surface has a certain lifespan and requires a proper care and maintenance to prolong its life
- You can use your jewelry whenever required. But while unused, please maintain it inside a plastic box or zip lock covers. Any moisture or sweat should be properly wiped off before preserving inside.
- You may have with you some boxes which were are covered with velvet gifted to you when you bought gold or diamond jewelery. Please do not use those velvet boxes for preserving imitation jewelery
- Perfumes and deo spray or body and hair spray are real enemies for immitation jewellery. How well your jewellery may look with the plating, it doesn’t matter. A single spray of these perfumes are good enough to instantly spoil the look and colour of the jewellery or shorten the colour life. Please avoid using these chemicals or cleaning agents when you use immitation or gold plated jewellery.
- After occasional use, wash in clean water and dry it using soft cloth. Don’t keep it covered if it wet. Incase of any dust, please wipe it using a non-sticky soft cloth and then preserve it in an air-tight zip lock covers or plastic boxes.
- Chidambaram Covering takes almost care in plating the jewellery that gives maximum colour life depending upon the type of jewellery like plain metal jewellery, jewellery with stones and jewellery with precious stones.